- MPU is a track renewal machine used for the creation of a compact protective sub-ballast layer with improved load capacity.
- MPU is an auxiliary machine to the MUG geocell machine. The machine was manufactured, tested and fully commissioned in 2013.
- MPU levels out the layer using a chain spreading device, compacting it with horizontal and side vibration plates.
- overall length – 24m;
- weight – 100 m/hour;
- working speed – 100 m/hour.
- MUG is a machine for laying 3D geocell and creating a protective sub-ballast layer.
- This machine is based on the SC600 ballast cleaner (a product of MTH Praha).
- Aurora Engineering worked with the previous design solution, delivering significant improvements to it.
- SMG is a machine for protective sub-ballast layer creation reinforced with 3D geocell.
- This machine combines MUG and MPU functions.
- SMG is comprised of improved second-generation working components of MUG and MPU machines.
Our engineers have tremendous experience in design and development of other machines:
- Track maintenance machines,
- Series of ballast cleaning machines,
- Ballast machines with hoppers,
- Machines for weed removal (such as bush cutters),
- Track stabilization machines,
- Snowblowers with rotors or ploughs,
- Specialized railway utility vehicles,
- Railway power supply modules,
- Ballast tampers,
- Special purpose machines,
- Modernization equipment for changing the sleepers on track machines.