Aurora Engineering is a highly experienced independent contractor specialising in mechanical design and engineering, as well as prototype manufacturing. Our primary areas of focus are railway machinery, industrial equipment and other machines.
Every member of our team has a wealth of experience and a proven track record of successfully applying years of expertise in mechanical design to create prototypes, manufacture new and modernise existing railway machinery and industrial equipment for our clients.
In addition, Aurora Engineering’s engineers are highly qualified in manufacturing and application of compressor technology, demonstrating expertise and experience in the development of:
- Casings (welding and castings),
- Accompanying technology – oil supply, dry gas seals, measurement and control systems, couplings, drives and gearboxes,
- Reciprocating compressor design (opposed piston or vertical) that includes calculations, 3D models creation and drawings for the compressors and frames,
- Support of centrifugal, horizontally split or centrifugal barrel-type compressor design that includes computations, development of 3D models and drawings for the compressors and frames.
The implementation of new technologies is our core business value.
- performance-oriented culture;
- experience, in-depth industry knowledge and subject matter expertise of each team member;
- a large portfolio of successfully delivered projects in different industries;
- customised design and engineering solutions with manufacturing expertise;
- competitive pricing;
- absence of bureaucracy to get tasks done faster, better and at lower costs.